Friday, July 1, 2011

This is a ridiculous trend:

I think there are two reasons for not blogging, if one is a blogger. Either there is too much going on or too little. I can assure you that, for me, the answer is never "too little."

I'm going to rant for just a moment about how republicans essentially ruin my life:

Stop cutting funding for important things like EDUCATION. Stop trying to legislate what people do with their own bodies and in their own homes (except murder and violence and stuff, that's still fair game). Stop pretending like cutting taxes is the answer to our budgetary woes and give the friggin' government some of your money. What good is it doing you sitting in that stupid bank account. Are you really going to miss a few extra thousand? Switch to cheaper toilet paper, you assholes. You know what? If you didn't cut out so much, maybe I wouldn't be potentially collecting unemployment insurance in the coming month.

End rant.

Due to funding cuts, my current, awesome position is no more. I have some irons in the fire, though. Cross those fingers.

It's not the end of the world because I have an awesome support system.

I think that, in about two weeks, I'll have nothing but good news to share. But you know what? I'll still think republicans are jerks.

No comments: