Sunday, December 5, 2010

I want you to want me (hire me)...

I am still unemployed. It's been a month now.

I don't really know what else to say. It's definitely making me get a little more creative with how I spend my free time. Here are my hobbies, in no particular order:

  • Looking for jobs
  • Applying for jobs
  • Occasionally interviewing for jobs
  • Getting regularly rejected by potential employers
  • Volunteering
  • Meetings and organizing
  • Baking
  • Cooking
  • Crafting
  • Altering clothing
  • Drinking random cocktails at home that I've concocted
  • Netflix instant watch
  • The internet in general
  • Coming up with ideas of novels and then not writing them
  • Random haiku attacks
  • Drawing some
  • Sleeping
Now the real problem is how I will fit in all of this (minus the job related stuff) once I finally find myself employed again. I just hope it is soon.

No comments: