Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The mysterious disappearance of Melissa Leeanne

If you read my blog, keep up on my comics - you might have noticed that I have had a pretty scarce presence on the internet lately. Little things, a couple tweets a day, maybe sharing some links. No blogs, no comics, no new projects.

It's not you, internet. It's me. I'm in a funk and I can't give you what you need.

It's pretty reflective of my entire life, my best friend right now might be a bottle of whiskey. You know that will end badly.

There's no need to go into details about what's going wrong or what's simply not going right, but I should have things figured out soon.

I have an interview Wednesday (cross your fingers, please) and I might leave town for a bit to clear my head.

When I return to my regular ol' everyday life, hopefully I'll have plenty to share and whiskey will be a mere acquaintance.

No comments: