Thursday, November 12, 2009

Little Red Wagon

I've had a couple friends say that they may join me on the wagon - but it appears that I'm alone on a little red wagon because nobody else has decided that the cause is one that fits their lifestyles at the moment. That's fine with me. It could be fun to have fellow non-drinkers, but I can do it alone. I have at least one or two friends who aren't big drinkers and I can engage in non drinking activities with even my drinking friends. It's not so hard as one might think.

I've been pretty productive lately. I have been doing things with clubs and fundraisers and non-profits and working on the art show and other activities.

I've also been a voice of reason in the otherwise dramatic lives of some friends. It's funny. It's funny because I feel like I haven't experienced all that much in my relatively short life - I've had one functional relationship that lasted all of three months in proper form and continues somewhat as a shadow of a relationship since he and I continue to talk and intend to see each other again. But somehow I have a perspective on things such that I can provide reasonable advice?

And I may just say this every post, but I love my roommate. We have a lot of fun, even if we are just sitting around crocheting, or going to bars and crocheting, or watching horror movies and crocheting. I think I am going to end up with arthritis, like my grandma got, from all this crocheting.

No comments: