Thursday, October 8, 2009

Like Watching Paint Dry

Someone's been boring lately and that someone is me.

After the 24 Comics event I slept, and slept, and worked, and slept, and worked, and slept, and worked, and slept, and worked.

Not terribly exciting. I'd like to recommend you find some paint to watch dry.

Only things of interest:

  • I've committed to co-MC a breast cancer fundraiser - I just bought a pink taffeta dress and sparkly shoes for the occasion.
  • I've got another meeting to talk about the alternative art show this evening, not sure what kind of progress to be made, but perhaps we can hand out some assignments - time is limited.
  • My plants are still alive.
  • I ordered slip covers for the couches and a TV for the living room.
  • I watched the entire 5th season of Desperate Housewives.
I really need to get a life.

No comments: