Thursday, September 10, 2009

What a waste!

Today I:

Showered, straightened my hair, did my makeup, picked out a cute outfit fit for going out and being seen.

I went to the bank.

I went to the senate office.

Then I went home.

I'm still at home.

What a waste.

In good news, I have found a new future roommate to replace Mr. L. He's moving in with his girlfriend where the rent is cheaper and he'll be getting sex. My friend Miss N announced on facebook that she needed a place to live within 24 hours of me announcing I needed a new roommate.

I think it's going to work out well. We're both laidback, fun twenty-somethings with a hipster vibe and a lot of creativity. I foresee art projects and music and gatherings of friends.

Right now I'm going to work on my comic, though I think I might change the day that I update. Maybe to Mondays, like all the other one day a week comics. Sure, I might get lost in the shuffle, but maybe I won't.

No comments: