Friday, August 21, 2009

Here I Go Again On My Own

I totally finished off that pint of ice cream. Oops.

I decided that the best thing to do, far better than moping at least, would be to go out and drink. And dance. And smoke cloves... So, maybe not the best thing to do for my health, but perhaps best for my sanity.

Deering and Down was playing, which is always great. Miss L and Mr. B showed up, numerous other friends were there. I spent much of the evening chatting with a former crush, mind elsewhere. Uh oh.

Yesterday and today = Craft-a-palooza with shiny, shiny lame, a cheap sewing machine that doesn't function properly, and possibly spray paint. Exciting stuff. Retro-futuristic party later tonight. Something tells me Miss E and I may be the only people in costume. We'll look damn good.

What's something that will put me in an instant good mood? I need that. Now. And I need it to last through the night.

It should not be another pint of ice cream because I need to fit into that shiny costume.

No comments: