Thursday, April 16, 2009

On Blogging

So, I don't often blog about blogging (meta-blogging?) but today I noticed that most of the blogs I read are lady blogs. I read blogs mostly by other 20 something females who mostly lead similar-ish lives but in different locations.

I think I read a few blogs by dudes. One of them is gay, so he still blogs about boys. The others I know personally.

I also read some political blogs, but of those, only one author is a guy.

Are there fewer guy bloggers? Or do I just relate more to female bloggers?

Reader(s), do you notice any gender trends in your google reader?

Oh, but more than half of my RSS feeds are comics and news items. Because I'm awesome.

1 comment:

Myron Davis said...

Most people who blog who I know are female.

I haven't been very good at blogging, I think it goes in spurts.. right now I just can't seem to do it!