Monday, March 23, 2009

Funny Keywords

Blog friends of the past have done this, but when I had checked before I wasn't all that impressed with my own search keywords. There have been a few funny ones now:

  • "When a guy stands you up" - OUCH! Someone from the interweb knows my dating life is pathetic now.
  • "A great scary place for a 10 year old to have a party" - Yeah, that would be my place? Hell, right now my apartment is a scary place for anyone to have a party - or live - cockroaches included.
  • "Fate of Morton Salt" - Um. What is the fate of Morton Salt? Who cares?
  • "I notice you noticing me and I wan" - You wan. You wanna? You wanna what? Am I supposed to know the answer?
  • "Scary binge drinking stories" - I like to think of mine as funny cautionary tales, not scary. Maybe I should change the title of my blog.
  • "Sleep make hangover worse" - Who gave a caveman beer? This seems like some sort of ethics violation. PETA? PETC?
  • "What does "just gonna go with it" mean?" - Do we have to break it down for you? I'm guessing this person is over analyzing a situation - the proper use of punctuation leads me to believe this isn't an ESL question.
  • "Slowgun of unhealthy food" - I can't even come up with something witty for this one. What? Does anyone know what this means?

So, if anyone tries these exact keywords again, they will just find themselves mocked.

2 comments:

Pat said...

Strange search terms, I like "The Fate of Morton Salt," it sounds like a quirky film.

Melissa Leeanne said...

If I were in any way musically talented, that could be my indie band name.