- "When a guy stands you up" - OUCH! Someone from the interweb knows my dating life is pathetic now.
- "A great scary place for a 10 year old to have a party" - Yeah, that would be my place? Hell, right now my apartment is a scary place for anyone to have a party - or live - cockroaches included.
- "Fate of Morton Salt" - Um. What is the fate of Morton Salt? Who cares?
- "I notice you noticing me and I wan" - You wan. You wanna? You wanna what? Am I supposed to know the answer?
- "Scary binge drinking stories" - I like to think of mine as funny cautionary tales, not scary. Maybe I should change the title of my blog.
- "Sleep make hangover worse" - Who gave a caveman beer? This seems like some sort of ethics violation. PETA? PETC?
- "What does "just gonna go with it" mean?" - Do we have to break it down for you? I'm guessing this person is over analyzing a situation - the proper use of punctuation leads me to believe this isn't an ESL question.
- "Slowgun of unhealthy food" - I can't even come up with something witty for this one. What? Does anyone know what this means?
So, if anyone tries these exact keywords again, they will just find themselves mocked.