Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sweet sleep.

After having worked a a zillion hours during the weekend, it was a relief to take some time off on Monday. It was a lazy day, as was today, spent watching the end of the Buffy the Vampire Slayer series. Am I embarrassed? Apparently not enough to exclude that from my blog.

I don't have much to say about the last few days. Sunday I worked and then closed at regular bar close and went down to the 'Vous for a going away party for Miss T. It was quite the night, as people had lots of energy and I saw the Rendezvous' dance floor transformed into something out of the Viking or Imperial. Full of dancing to hip hop and today's hits. So strange, but very fun. I think the best part was seeing punk rocker Mr. H jumping up and down and dancing to Pussy Cat Dolls. Or seeing the Irish lass teach others how to do Irish step dancing to Flogging Molly. Overall, it was a more amusing night than I had imagined.

Now I'm at the Bergmann and I ALMOST had a customer. A guy came in and looked around, said he was supposed to meet people here at 6, then said he had to go make a phone call, then just now popped his head back in. No friends so apparently no customers. Boo.

I guess I can be productive at some point. Maybe doing inventory or something really and truly exciting.

No comments: