Friday, October 17, 2008

Worth mentioning:

I'm packin' lit.

Last night I was discussing literature and other possibly pretentious things as well as our own awesomeness with my friend Mr. EM. Mid literary discussion, I opened my purse to reveal that I was carrying a pocket sized edition of Siddhartha. We gushed over our excellent taste in literature, offered up some suggestions of intellectual and deep literature and agreed to do a book swap.

Which is awesome because I friggin' hate libraries for some strange reason.

My offering? The Unbearable Lightness of Being, by Milan Kundera.

Now, if you, fair reader, were to offer to lend a friend a book, what would that book be?

Also, it is apparent that I am currently reading Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse, as I don't generally tote around lit for the weight, what are you reading?

No comments: