Sunday, October 19, 2008

I am a valuable person.

So, it has been brought to my attention recently that I am a valuable person. Not that I ever doubted that I had some value, but lately, it is very apparent.

Reason number one that it is apparent: I think that when a person wants to go to great lengths in an attempt to regain my affection, even if I will probably stand my ground, it shows that I am worth a bit.

Reason number two is that I have become an invaluable (so valuable I am invaluable!) asset to a certain future film project for my BFF Miss P. Miss P and I haven't had the chance to hang out as much as we'd like since I started on the campaign, but today we had a bit of time to talk. We discussed her plans for the next couple years, what would make her happy, what would be most fulfilling, and what would be deemed the greatest success, etc. It turns out that Miss P will be producing and directing a film. Thanks to my support and my grounded-ness, I get to be the production manager. Basically, I get to monitor aspects of the project and make some executive decisions. I'm like Miss P's right-hand. I feel pretty special.

The film should be fantastic. I have high hopes. I'll also be working on some publicity for the film, so expect to hear about it soon.

More comics today! I think my comics page got more hits in a single day (its first day) than this baby does in a week. That's fine though, I've always exceled more in art than I have in... life.

No comments: