Thursday, September 4, 2008

I go back and forth between wanting to shoot myself in the face and thinking it's not so bad...

Is consistency nice?

Is it better to have someone be an asshole consistently or to bounce back and forth between complete and utter douchebaggery and tolerable or even nice behavior...

Ah, if only.

Started a college/young dems at UAS today. I don't go there.

The R Club had a table there too, we kicked their ass in terms of numbers. I couldn't help thinking that I wouldn't be excited to go and sign up there either. I think that even if everything else is the same, at least I was a dynamic personality in the leadership position. At least I could excite and interest people. At least I had enthusiasm. I wish I weren't still bitter, but DAMN. The pres is a great guy, don't get me wrong. My real bitterness lies with whomever couldn't stand to have me maintain my office. The thing is, it is most likely the person who didn't do her job at all, the person who left town anyway, the person who isn't even seeing the difference or lack thereof in leadership...

I don't know, as pissy as I can be about certain things, I can't seem to really be in a terrible mood, it is as though I really want to be in a miserable mood, but something is getting in the way and I am not unhappy. I guess that is good?

2 comments:

Myron Davis said...

Sometimes people like that are out there.

You shine through though I know that.

Well at least you've got one fan! (me)

Melissa Leeanne said...

Awww, you're the sweetest! We all miss having you in Juneau, but we know you have NYC to conquer.