Monday, August 4, 2008

The end, or is it? Part I: The rise of the undead.

I can still see the flashing, neon, madras pattern clearly in my mind. I can hear the fans whirring. I can remember when my laptop died so clearly.

Then, for some reason, I decided to turn it on again.

The black screen fades into not weird lines or random patterns, but into the normal start-up screen.

I log in as normal.

My recycle bin is empty.

My computer works.

Now, it died, and has been re-animated. This means that it may behave a little strangely and it may be a little slow and lurchy...

But the ol' gal's back.

P.S.

This is Part I of however many because I am going to try this new thing called organizing my thoughts, rather than just spewing out stream of consciousness soap operatic drivel. Sounds good, no?

No comments: