Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Disco dancing and exposing political corruption are some of my hobbies too!

In the morning I read about politics.
In the afternoon I talk about politics.
In the evening I call about politics.

For some, this would be a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.
For me, it is pretty awesome.

I don't mind that I am working the same number of hours.
I don't mind that I can't have a life until after 9pm most nights.
I don't mind that I will be working most every day, surprisingly (like I wasn't doing that already!).

I actually enjoy what I'm doing. So far.

My co-workers are fun, we played pool and had a couple beers at the Hangar last night, a couple of us had lunch at the Sandpiper today, and I'll be having dinner with them tonight.

But tonight is also girls' night!

I'll provide a further update about the past weekend in the near future - it was a fun one, aside from a most awful hangover on Friday...

No comments: