Friday, April 11, 2008

I've got to admit, it's getting better...

It's getting better all the time.

Have you ever really listened to the lyrics? Yes, Beatles, it is getting better now that you are not beating me anymore! Kind of funny. In a rather uncomfortable sort of way since there isn't really anything funny about domestic violence...

Oh, but really. I am pulling it together.

Yesterday I was very productive - running errands and whatnot. I also took a very long and much needed nap. Went to Cha Cha lessons with Mr. D, which was a lot of fun, and it was my workout for the day, since I napped instead of going to the gym. After that we went to dinner (thanks!) and then folk fest. I cut out a little early with Miss P to go see Miss B playing her set at the 'Vous. I was having a grand time, seeing my friends, chatting, dancing, enjoying some fine beverages. I felt so much lighter and I am really looking forward to potentially having an interview with a legislator and definitely having an interview with one of Juneau's eating/drinking establishments. I think I'll run off to the gym after I grab something nourishing. Then I shall shower, dress for interviews, and run more errands. Good plan? Yes.

This weekend will be full of debauchery though. Oh my.

1 comment:

Myron Davis said...

Yay!

Exciting times are ahead!